The mission of Phoenix Home Health Agency is to serve as an advocate for our clients by assisting them to achieve a higher quality of living in the home environment.
We have been Medicare certified since 2008.
- Our staff consists of RN Case Managers, Field RN’s, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Home Health Aides, Therapists and office personnel that are dedicated to serving your home health needs.
- Our Primary Care Nurses visit you based on an individualized plan of care to provide a comprehensive assessment, skilled care and education on your health care needs and goals
- We accept traditional Medicare only.
- We are contracted with over 300 therapists in the Oklahoma City metro area.
- We have nurses on-call 24/7 to assist you when you have an urgent health care concern and want professional advice.
- Our RN Case Managers get to know you and your family personally and work closely with you to help you achieve your health care goals.
- Our Certified Home Health Aides make a wonderful difference in your comfort by assisting you at home with personal tasks and needs.
- We work with you, your caregivers, your physicians and others to insure the best outcome for your health.
- We provide care in accordance with state and federal laws and regulations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age or disability.
- To receive our services, please request that your hospital case manager or physician contact Phoenix Home Health Agency at (405) 702-1515 or fax an order to (405) 702-1516.
Rehab & Therapy Personal Care Services